:)


Click here for Myspace Layouts

Sabtu, 9 Julai 2011

Pencil And Parents


Tazkirah Pendek...

Pencil: I'm sorry....


Eraser: For what? You didn't do anything wrong.


Pencil: I'm sorry cos you get hurt bcos of me. Whenever I made a mistake, you're always there to erase it. But as you make my mistakes vanish, you lose a part of yourself. You get smaller and smaller each time.


Eraser: That's true. But I don't really mind. You see, I was made to do this. I was made to help you whenever you do something wrong. Even though one day, I know I'll be gone and you'll replace me with a new one, I'm actually happy with my job. So please, stop worrying. I hate seeing you sad. :)



_________



Ini kawan saya email kat saya..



Parents are like the eraser whereas their children are the pencil.
They're always there for their children, cleaning up their mistakes.
Sometimes along the way...
they get hurt,
and become smaller (older, and eventually pass on).
Though their children will eventually find someone new (spouse),
but parents are still happy with what they do for their children,
and will always hate seeing their precious ones worrying, or sad.

This is for all parents out there.....

Mari kita ingat pada ibu dan bapa kita..
mereka berkorban sehabis daya memberi kehidupan yang baik untuk kita.
Selalu mengalah pada kelemahan kita..
Semoga kita selalu ingat.
memberi kepada mereka sebahagian dari rezeki yang Allah berikan..
selalu menghubungi dan menziarah mereka.. Semoga kita menjadi anak yang baik pula untuk ibu dan ayah kita..

_____________

p/s hari ni saya di melbourne university. saya ke surau tadi nak solat zuhur, rupanya students lelaki tak buat solat jumaat di sport centre tapi di surau.jadi saya pun dapat ikut sekali. Ini adalah kali pertama sepanjang saya di melbourne, saya dapat solat jumaat 2 rakaat di sini. Khatibnya memberi khutbah bertajuk DO not Lie..

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan